CLOSED FROM THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
Wigs & Pieces offer a one to one consultation for all our clients - call us to discuss styles and colours.
Our friendly staff are experienced in fitting, styling and personalisation of wigs and hairpieces having attended Trevor Sorbie "My New Hair" and "Trendco" Wig courses.
We use several difference wig suppliers offering a wide range of Synthetic and Human Hair wigs and hairpieces, so we are able to find the right style and colour perfect for you.
We are experienced in assisting those affected by all types of hair loss whether it is due to Alopecia / Chemotherapy / Radiotherapy / Transgender or just for fashion to enhance your own hair. We are understanding to everyone's needs.
Please contact us to make an appointment to come and see us.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
What Our Customers Say ...
"I have visited the Wigs & Pieces fitting room several times as I have been wearing wigs for about 10 years & have been a customer for the last 2 years."
"At all times the staff are friendly & helpful. When hair loss happens it is devastating & when you decide to purchase a wig it is very hard line to cross. Wigs & Pieces put you at ease and makes the whole process painless."
"Nothing is too much trouble. They will order in wigs in different styles & shades to try on to ensure you get the look you want."
"The fitting room is very private & spotlessly clean."
" You have all been really understanding and I really appreciate it, l only hope that others have the confidence to visit your fitting room and have the same experience that l have, l really would be truly lost without you, it's not just the wigs or hairpieces that l have bought that have given me my confidence and life back but all of you that are there to make the whole experience lovely, when l leave you with my new purchases l feel like a new woman and able to carry on facing the world with beautiful hair."
FITTING ROOM GUIDELINES - OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
The safety of our staff and customers remains our top priority as such we promise to provide you with a safe environment that complies with the guidelines issued by the UK Government
OUR FITTING ROOM
• We have cleaned the fitting room before reopening and will do so weekly thereafter
• We have rearranged the fitting room to adhere to the strict social distancing guidelines
• After each consultation all surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with the appropriate disinfectant products
• All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after each consultation
• Disposable gowns will be used at all times
• We will ensure there is adequate ventilation throughout the fitting room with doors and windows open wherever possible
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
• We have reviewed all our services and removed any that we feel will be unsafe at this time
• Our team will wear gloves, masks and aprons on the fitting room floor and all team members will wash/sanitise their hands before and after every customer interaction
• PPE will be replaced after every customer consultation
• New customers will have a virtual consultation to assess their needs and ensure the right consultation time is allocated
• Consultations will be carried out in a private consultation room
CUSTOMER ARRIVAL AND RECEPTION
• All consultations will need to be pre-booked as no walk ins are permitted
• Please arrive on time as no waiting will be allowed in the reception area
• All consultation times will be staggered
• Please attend your consultation alone, unless you require physical assistance by a carer /helper
• Hand sanitiser must be used when entering the fitting room
• PPE will be provided to you if required
• Please minimise your personal belongings as you will be asked to keep these with you at all times
• We encourage you to use contactless payment and cashless where possible
• You will be taken directly to the private consultation room upon arrival to avoid contact with any other customers
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS TO
• Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing as customers will not be able to use our waiting area on arrival
• To wear the PPE provided by us as you enter the fitting room
• To wash your hands or use hand sanitisers before and after each service
• Please contact us and re-arrange your consultation if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating.
• We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the fitting room or speak with a member of the team
• We will require your contact details before leaving the fitting room so that if we do have a Covid l 9 incidence we can contact you immediately
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and customers.